Thursday, September 30, 2010

Make every moment count.....

"Living life as if it were your last".  Wow!  That phrase always reverberates when I see and  meet new people.  It always do remind me that as I live life for the moment I have to make that moment count for others.  Having other people enjoy new acquaintances rather than get annoyed and elude the next.  No amount of shyness can block you from making a difference for others.  A smiley gesture as you pass by a person can change his or her mood.  It can actually propel people to create a great and fulfilling day up to sunset.  It doesn't matter who you meet.  Whether how prominent or low whom you get to encounter during your day.  We can never pick or choose.  Everybody has the right to feel good about themselves.  No matter how miserable they are. Wouldn't it be amazing to be a part of that.  Make a change for others.  Nothing is so small that will not create an impact.

I have learned this simple discipline especially as I became a father to 2 beautiful human beings. I continue to teach them how to love their lives as they love other people.  It is amazing how God liberated and made me free when an 8 year old came to me and said: "God Loves you!!"  God uses everybody..  There is no exception.  Even you, notwithstanding your current situation.  The less you think of yourself, the more grace and blessing comes to you....

Make every moment count........

1 comment: